[Dailydrool] Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry repawt on the Ramble

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:22:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

This is Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly.  Mommy let us use the computer to tell
you all what a GREAT time we had at the BROOD Ramble yesterday.  A big thank
you to Chris Williams and the BROOD gang who set up a great day full of
fun!!  We didn't enter any of the contests, but watched the longest ear
contest, the best groomed, the best bark/howl, best costume, and other
contests.  Mommy wouldn't let us join the pie eating contest for fear that
we would have dodgy tummies all week long but that looked like lots of fun!
And, we met Pw. Elvis, Qw. Pawtunia, Rusty, and lots of other wonderful
bassets.  Mommy was so excited to meet Angelika and Dawn and Rich (her
secret pawtners this year!)  We had a wonderful time and can't wait until
next year's!  Love, Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly (with some spelling help from
Mom Laura)