[Dailydrool] the evolution of Pierre jr

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:58:56 PDT 2011

Sad and Glad I have to repawt that Jr. is maturing, and he is losing some of that beloved and hugely at times (mostly to my sister) annoying character that made him the pawsonality that he is.  He is so much less snarky, he is so much less  charging at the door when I want to leave, he is so much less biting when I want to snuggle with him, in fact, he is really starting to enjoy a good snuggle.  We are not 100% clear of issues, but I knew the day would come when he would be so much more docile, and I knew I would miss his naughty ways to some degree, but not really.  He is my precious baby boy, and whatever his evolution, I hope he continues to love life, as I love that his life is entwined with mine.
OBR fest coming up, and we have our reservation, car has been washed, shirts and hoodies ordered.  Psyched!!!!
Happy Birthday Elvis and Siobhan.  I met Elvis, and like it has been repawted, I fell in love with him in an instant.  I have only seen photos of Siobhan, but i can honestly say she is a love as well.

Healing drool to all in need
Jax and the herd