[Dailydrool] Rolph makes a point

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 06:36:46 PDT 2011

I didn't see this appear after I sent it on Sunday - so I'm trying again

One of my daughters is learning to play the cello. She was sitting playing, working on a couple of pieces and I was trying to give her a bit of guidance.

Rolph came over to me for an ear scratch, which he got until I jumped up to make a point about phrasing. So then he went over to her. She just brushed him off -well you can't play and scratch at the same time.

Rolph was disgusted. He stomped over to her cello case and slammed it shut with his nose, before jumping on the sofa.

When that didn't get attention, he slammed his head onto the remote control which switched on the TV.

Gotta love that boy.

Sally, with Pw Rolph OEBE and Clara, UK