[Dailydrool] @Tammara & 2-year-old Pete

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:35:55 PDT 2011

I am right there with you about having a pupper! I've had older rescues &
Quincy was the first puppy I've had in years. I look around at the chewed
coffee & end tables, and especially my more-expensive little dining table.
He's even chewed some foam out of the couch cushions. He steals my clothes,
my socks, my underwear. Shoot, I was mowing the backyard yesterday & here he
comes with my bra in his mouth! Yes, he definitely needs more "schoolin'" &
I don't know if he'll ever get his big-boy brains, but one looks in those
caramel-brown, long-eyelashed eyes or when he jumps up with his teddy &
snuggles up against my legs in bed every night & it is all sooooooooooooo
worth it.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."