[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to my sister.

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue Sep 6 09:46:29 PDT 2011

Hi everyone! King George here. Just wanted to wish my sister Jasmine Annie a very happy 2nd birthday! I can't hardly believe the little knucklehead has been here almost 2 years! But she is ok. She has been following my teaching and has mom pretty well trained. But I did have mom broke in for her. But mom did get her a Tater to play with. No, not the vegtable. Although sometimes I think he is about as smart as a vegtable. Anyhow he used to live across the street but his daddy wouldnt keep him up and he was a chasing our chickens and then he started holding and kissing them so momma figured they would become the main course in a matter of time. So momma brought Tater into the yard, and house. Yes momma stole him. But his daddy dont mind. Momma told him she was sorry to steal his dog but he said that was ok. He wasnt gonna put up a fence anyhow.

So anywho HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE ANNIE. I really do love you even if I grump about it sometimes. You are a pretty good traveling compainion. And a good sister. I love you.

King George

We love you too Jasmine, momma, Lucy, Riley, Daisy & Tater.