[Dailydrool] Hacked and REAL Unhappy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 18:41:56 PDT 2011

Momma here--so tonight I am out pounding the pavement walking the bassets, and come back in to find that I am advertising a wonderful weight loss drug---it appears this went out to some of my contact list, but have also heard that a few others have had the same "hit" tonight-and have gotten the same e-mail from them that I supposedly sent. I am not a happy camper at all over this, and sorry to anyone that might of gotten it.
Brudder Elwood is begging to be put to bed---yea--my snarl is that bad--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake