[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy Update//Critical

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 09:05:47 PDT 2011

Sister Daisy made it thru the 4 hr operation, but at this time they are having a hard time getting her stable,I just left the ER, and they are getting ready to start blood transfusions. They said at best she has a 50/50 shot of making it right now. Doc has been in contact with the ER Doc's every hour, and all of them have been keeping us informed.
Please keep the drool coming--I just cant even wrap my thoughts around this--it hasn't even been six months since I lost Clara-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake