[Dailydrool] FW: Bailey and Marrow Bones

Brewer, Bunny (Lorraine B.) CIV NAVAIR Lorraine.Brewer at navy.mil
Thu Sep 8 07:41:30 PDT 2011

Twelve days ago we adopted Bailey from Brood Rescue.  He had a great foster father named Tom Cook who had previous adopted Watson.  I sent him the Daily Drool link and I hope he has connected.  Alisa is a great rescue coordinator.  Bailey is quite a puppy at heart although he is probably about 2 years old. Brewster Beanie and Bailey are getting along pretty well, Hopefully, this will continue.  My DH and I attended the BROOD Ramble with the boys up in the Hagerstown area this past weekend and we all had a blast.  Question - I bought Marrow Bones today at the butcher shop and thought I would ask - shouldn't I boil them before I give them as chew toys?   Thanks, Bunny, Brewster Beanie and Bailey (The 3 B's)