[Dailydrool] Becky’s update

Bozena J Tieszen tieszen at uwm.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:43:39 PDT 2011

Dear Droolers-
The drool worked again!  Crazy Basset Lady (Becky) has been discharged from the hospital. She is now resting at home. Apparently, blood sugar levels and medications interaction wreck a havoc in her body. It was scary but she is on the mend now! If you’d like to send her a card-I am sure she’d like that-here is her home address:
Becky Pomeroy
 N5803 Jordson Coulee Rd
 West Salem, WI  54669

We are sending healing drool and prayers to Sister Daisy and Deb-Hang in there!!

Bo with Elmer aka Elmoosh, Roy (hey, Bernie we is related, our daddy Johnny Travolta too!!!), Dori ( my daddy borned at CBL's house too!!!)  Czarka (wannabe) and Mrusia da Cat