[Dailydrool] We have Power again!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:47:50 PDT 2011

Well that was fun!  Anyone else participate in the 11 hours minus-power with
95 degree weather fun here in the southwest!  The hounds and mama are all
glad the fans are back on!

Get better Drool to Becky coming your way in droves!

Still drooling for Sister Daisy, Elphaba says she needs your advice for
years to come!

Congratulations to Buster on getting his cast off.

Still catching up on the rest of my Drools (I have 470 unread emails!) so
drool to everyone else in need that I've missed so far.  We've got a ton to
share right now, my dog can hounds drool a lot when it's almost 100 and
there are no fans!

Brenda- momslave to Elphaba (who cares about the lights, turn the fans back
on!) and Copper (ATB) (It's nice and cool here at the bridge!)