[Dailydrool] Ben update.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 08:17:29 PDT 2011

Just got a call from the vet. Thank God things are looking up, as well as
the bill. The ultasound showed nothing really bad, including the lymph
nodes. It  did show a small darker thing on teh spleen, which I am having them do
a needle  aspiration while he is there. The other alternative was to just
monitor it, but  as long as he is in the vetspital, get is all done at once.
Will probably be  cheaper in the long run. They have no real explanation
about the vomiting,  except that it could be some gastrointestinal thing. It
could also be colitis,  as his stool that came out was mucousy, which when
they mentioned it, I  remembered that he has over the months had such stools.
They would last a day ro  two, and then be normal again. The good news is
that they felt that there was  nothing to be OVERLY concerned about at the
present time. They will monitor him  the next 24 hours, and he could come home
tomorrow. Thanks for all the concern  and drool.

Douglas