[Dailydrool] No Guarddog

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 08:27:28 PDT 2011

This past weekend we took Edmond on his first camping trip. We had no idea how he would do, but this is what we learned:

1. Edmond gets "tent fever" after sleeping in the tent at night and goes coocoo in the morning.
2. He will not lie down in dirt.
3. He makes a great foot warmer sleeping in the bottom of my sleeping bag.
4. He is no guard dog

We were all sitting around the campfire and Edmond was leashed to a tree with a long lead sitting next to us. It was about 10:15pm and something jumped in the trees above us. Everyone pointed their flashlights upward and then we heard a rustling noise. Our guard dog had bolted straight into the tent and did not come back out until morning.

I love all our adventures with him!

Drool to all in need.
Kimi & Edmond Dawd