[Dailydrool] OBR bassetfest and t shirts

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 10:34:36 PDT 2011

Do not forget that Ohio's Bassetfest is this saturday. It is at he Dog Companion Park in Columbus from 11-4. It is 11 acres with a pond and the dogs have a blast!! We have so many great things to raffle and auction. We have never had so many things before!! We have plenty of gmes for the hounds and of course the fashion show. Donetta the pet communicator is the crowds favorite!! She can tell you every thing your hound is thinking. We have used her for 15 years when we have problems with new hounds we pick up from the shelters. get tyyour ticket early to see her.
The shirts are flying off the shelves. We have put in 3 orders now. i have had other groups email how great they are and ordered them to wear to their functions. The shirts are called "The Faces of Rescue" They have 8 rescue dogs on them. Several of them are from the Drool. So get your order in now!!
Hope to see you at Bassetfest,

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
Bassetfest 2011 Septembver 17
www.ohiobassetrescue.com