[Dailydrool] Something wrong with Snoopy?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 13:51:32 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been reading the drool and I'm wondering if there isn't something wrong
with Snoopy.

1)  all of my tomato plants are COVERED with huge, red, tomatos.  He doesn't
even sniff them.  If I find one the birds got and toss it on the ground it stays
there until the gardener gets it.
    -- ditto cucumbers, peppers, herbs and everything else planted around the
perimeter of the yard.
2)  He has yet to dig.  Ever.  He seems concerned if something gets between his
toes.  Maybe it feels icky.  Whatever it is, Snoopy doesn't dig.  Ever.
3)  He's being NICE to Cyrus all of a sudden.  Cyrus enteres a room and he wags
his tail and woofs and wants to play.  Huh?  Where's my grumpy boy?  I mean, we
know he loves Cyrus but where's his show of bravado?
4)  He's been behaving on walks.  Really!  And this has me worried .... last
night a dog came along behind us and I told Snoopy ... let's go ... good quiet
... and he came along and kept quiet.  You could have knocked me over with a
feather.  For good measure I then said Cyrus sit! (and Cyrus sat, of course) and
then I said Snoopy, sit!   .......   and Snoopy SAT.  I SWEAR.  I didn't even
have any food with me and he knew it.

So there you have it, something is clearly wrong with my dog and I don't know
what.  Any and all advice appreciated.

bewildered momPerson