[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound 2012 Calendar Contest

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 15:13:33 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We are in overtime mode here lately with the drool,  hoping the Bounders
will be able to take a day off here soon and that their sisters and brothers
are all feeling better.

Now, to business!

Check out  <http://www.bounderblvd.org> www.bounderblvd.org  to vote for
your favorite senior hounds!  There are 30 entered and all longing for your
votes to help them become one of the 12 with the most votes so they can be a
month hound in the 2012 calendar!

This is our largest fundraiser for the year, so we hope you will head on
over to look at all the hounds.

While you are there,  you can order a calendar!

We only print what is ordered!   This is due to the cost,  we cannot afford
to have extras sitting around!   So,   if you have not done so,  please
order yours now.  Deadline is when I proof the calendar and say go to print,
which is sometime towards the middle or end of Oct.

The finished product is approx.. 13x13 pages, spiral bound to open up to a
large wall calendar of 13x26,  high quality paper/finish,  with pictures
that will have you smiling each day. But don't take my word for it,  there
are many here who get one each year and will tell you they are simply
barooootiful!

Cost is $20 and that includes shipping.

Thanks so much for your support!

wen and the Bounders