[Dailydrool] Latest on Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 18:40:47 PDT 2011

Thanks. Went to visit him this evening. Vet called and said he was feeling
pretty good, but wasn't eating, which did not surprise me. So I went down
there  with one of his raw patties, and he did eat it with a little prodding.
I left  them a can of something else he would eat, and told them to be
patient and use a  spoon or something to feed him and perhaps he would eat more.
They also are  doing an Addison's test while he is there, as they said that
about 6 weeks ago  they had a basset in with some of the same symptoms, and
he had A-typical  Addison's. Hopefully he will keep the food down and be
able to come home  tomorrow.

Douglas