[Dailydrool] request of a different nature

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 15:15:15 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We are gathering photos for the memorial section of our 2012 Senior Basset
calendar.

Each year, we honor those Bassets who have left us within the last year on a
photo spread.

If there is anyone out there,  whether you are a regular poster or not,
whether your Basset was young or old,  whether your Basset was a rescue or
from a breeder, or a puppy store,   we would be honored to be able to
include your Basset in the memorial page of our calendar.

It does not cost a thing,  all I need from you would be their picture and
their name.  You do not have to buy a calendar,  we just want to be able to
remember these special hounds in a small way.

In honor of the Beagles here at Senior Houndsabound,  we accept their photos
for remembrance also.

You can email me off list if you have any questions.

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Drool to all in need.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us