[Dailydrool] we are home and.........

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:26:54 PDT 2011

Yesterday evening I brought the Boyz back to their real home from several
days at the kennel.
Everyone is ok more or less: Nigel may have a minor UTI (he holds it) and
Cooper is exhausted. Nigel and Llewis somewhere in between and
Conley..........
Look.
I don't know WHAT they did to him. It appears that they must have put him in
the smallest kennel they had and then fed him raw beef protein with eggs and
fish, pasta with cream sauce and Red Bull. (I am kidding.)
This dog is WIRED.
I know right where he is because I can hear his nails on the new floor. He
is SO BUSY!!! My God!! Ina nd outan d i  nand ou tand inan dout and this
room that room this room that room inandouton the bed off the bed on the
counter off on off on off on into the garbage into the boxes
inoutinoutonthebedoffthebed ..........

Where's my damn dart gun?

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Cooper and perhaps Conley.