[Dailydrool] Basset topiaries available through Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 13:27:18 PDT 2011

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue has basset topiaries! We are trying to raise money to help with some of the huge vet bills incurred this year. Need a topiary? We have not only bassets, but can get most other breeds as well. Basset topiaries are: mossed ($125 plus shipping) and unmossed ($90 ea. plus shipping). You can easily add lights to the unmossed version for year-round decor, either inside or outside!

To order a topiary (or more, particularly if you are planning on Santa's sleigh being pulled by eight bassets), contact adopt4paws at yahoo.com.

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue