[Dailydrool] Pearl gives 'em Hell

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:06:00 PDT 2011

The afternoon report was that Pearl is no longer rubbing her face and the swelling is down, no bleeding from the nose. She occasionally tells the staff just what she thinks about the place, then settles for a nap. The food is not to her standards, so she has been dining on chicken, turkey burgers and cheese. Right now she is scheduled to be the first tomorrow morning, though that may change, and the surgeon will get a good look at her mouth once she is asleep. The plan is still for me to head down Friday afternoon (I have an appt in the morning) and get her then we will have the weekend together before I return to work on Monday. Let's hope she behaves after the surgery tomorrow and all stays on schedule.
Thanks again to all for the drool - Pearl is obviously responding well.
The boys send drool back to all in need...
Synthia