[Dailydrool] Eating Crow--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 15:32:56 PDT 2011

...with a side of beak, feathers and feet. Or at least if not--maybe the words were just hard to get out. Remember the Dr that said Sister Daisy had at least a 85% chance her bad spleen was cancer??
Spleen is clean. No cancer cells present. Hyperactive nodule burst.--(surgery number 1)
This guy just didn't understand the power of prayers and drool did he?
Sister Daisy has a appt w/her Doc tomorrow, and he will decide if we need to send off the sample from the bleed of the second surgery.

Daisy is improving slowly--she actually ate this morning on her own, but little Miss I Think Not refused the rest of the day. In fact she decided I was not getting the message as I served her warm mushy food on the perch yet again tonight--she sniffed, took her snooter and flipped the bowl all over the floor. I then explained exactly who was second in command here, and got the syringe out. She then peed on the perch. Clara taught her this--I just know it-but little does she know I also learned from Clara and this is a battle of wits. Okay--we know who will win-that is the Brudderz, because they are getting all she is not eating and loving it.

As Colt and Ruger's Momma said-if you want the bisket, you gotta risk it, I took a big risk, but I knew my hound, I knew the powers behind all the odds. I got the biscut-now if Daisy would eat the biscut!!!

Great news from the Beach, my feet have not hit the floor all day!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake