[Dailydrool] Msg to Sister Daisy

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 18:47:37 PDT 2011

Dear Sister Daisy, Colt woofing in.  Ruger and I just finished reading the DD's from the last couple of days from our iPaw. Anyhowl we are very glad that you are feeling better.  We slung lots of drool to you  and the other sick houndies out there...momma has been making lots of chicken & now beefy liver jerky for us so we have good healing drool to sling out to you.  Okay now to business: Your momma risked it for you my little biscuit...now you need to eat the bisciut and get stronger...so you can keep those brudderz in line.  But if you don't want that biscuit you can always send it to me and I willz be more than happy to eat it for you.
Lovez and Healing droolz to you and all the rest of the sick houndiez, (Pearl, Ben, Harry and anyone else that we might have missed...our secretary slave is busy washing supper dishes) and humanz out there in drool land.
Colt
and Ruger tooz.

P.S. We are so happy that Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Mr Copper our back in their realz houze. Welocomez home!!!