[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy Setback

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 13:45:40 PDT 2011

Momma here, Sister Daisy is back in the hospital --with her beloved Doc watching over her, thank DOg.  She tried to bloat on me and I got her out of that, but it was clear something is out of whack. We got Doc out of bed this morning and he met us at  the clinic and as it appears right now, Daisy has a infection. She spiked a fever, and he has done tests, he iswaiting for a few more to come back now. They have her back on a IV and antibiotics on board. No bleeding was found but he did say that he did a ultrasound and she tried to leave the scene, so the attitude is still strong. Given all that she has been thru, this is a setback, but it looks like we can fix this. She is a basset after all!!
So I am growing older by the minute here, and Daisy is resting. Brudder Jake on the other hand about went to pieces this morning as we carried her out. He sniffed her, backed up and sat and moaned and whined and would not shut up. Now that I came home without her, he is in a full depression again. Even Elwood is very quiet today.

So we have a setback--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake