[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 18:48:10 PDT 2011

I finished reading the last three drools, and find that tons of drool is
needed.  It is going out to  Rocket and his foot tumor.  I am  sorry it has
come back.  I have no info on what to do.  Hope that the  vets can figure out
something to help him and keep him around for a while.   Drool is also
going out to Harry with the baseball sized tumor.  The drool  is that it is not
the "C" work and that it can be completely removed, and get  him back to
normal, quickly.  Drool also on the way to Millie who will be  have her bad eye
removed.  Hope the surgery is completely successful and  she will recover
fully.  Lastly, drool is going to Pearl who has some of  her surgeries, and
more on the way.  That is a lot for her to go  through.  Hopefully the others
will go well for her, and that she will be  up and around in no time.  Ben
will handle the drool, and I will take care  of the prayers.  Also hopefully
we did not miss anyone.

Douglas