[Dailydrool] Daisy and Pearl Kacy and Cowboy and Nuetering

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 20:21:15 PDT 2011

First of all To Daisy and Pearl,
I am sure that Molly Bob is slinging drool your ways from Montana
I know that Herbie the Love Bug and Joanie the Diva, ( I am dog sitting in AZ)
will sling some droolies to you too.

Now to the Nuetering. Kacy, I had to laugh when you comment on Cowboy
being well hung and the DH and friends commenting.
Many years ago,, 1982/3 before we had Sherlock nuetered (6/??/80 to 7/19/94) ATB
He was a very Large Basset. 78 pounds, solid. you could still feel the ribs and spine of my boy, he was
over 5 feet from tip to tip, he had a WIDE chest and was very LOW slung. His jewels, nearly touched the ground.
 One day we over visiting my folks, the nieghbors, 5 and 6 year old granddaughter came over to visit. They seemed
to have fallen in love with Sherlock, hugs belly rubs, all the lovin' he could get. Then a bit more. we happened to look and the younger girl
was giggling Sherlocks Jewels in her hand. we did not panic, we just asked her what she was doing, In her own sweet, innocent child
voice, she said, " I was checking these things out, our dog VonDrake, (a dobie) does not have these big marbles in a bag below his butt hole.
He has a two marbles in a little bag.' That was all she said, we all were trying Very hard to with hold the laughter. OMD.
The girls left to go back to grandma's, We all burst out laughing, tears running down our cheeks and Poor Sherlock, looked very sad that they left.