[Dailydrool] Pioneer Woman

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 20:51:30 PDT 2011

I loved Pioneer Woman's pictures of relaxing bassets. There are days when my hounds have made me feel so very relaxed. Well, maybe once or twice a year.

Then there are the days when I think I will go out of my mind. (A recent post of Bev's tells me she understands this.) Like tonight when Jane sat it the kitchen and barked endlessly because she wanted some of the Dashing Basset treats I am making for a Tri-State event this weekend. I was trying to work at the computer, so I couldn't pay much attention to her. She took full advantage.

Seniors may not cause as much trouble as the youngsters, but they too have their days. So I hope Pioneer Woman really enjoyed taking those pictures, 'cause I can almost guarantee that her dogs will be making her a bit crazy a few days from now. Maybe, since she lives on a farm, the extra space helps, but I'll bet someday she'll look back on her blog and wonder what she was thinking!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets