[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy Update

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 07:16:00 PDT 2011

Momma here, Daisy came home last night and went back in first thing this morning to be hooked back up to her Iv's and meds. She is looking much better this morning, still not eating, I sat perchside last night with a plate of food again, ate and smacked and yummed in front of her, brought in half the refrigerator to offer her and nothing. She looked at me and wagged her tail. This morning I spooned in a jar of baby food. I told her she was gonna have to help fight this battle and she was going to eat. Jake gave her a complete sniff over last night and we got a nod of approval from him. It really does look like we are having a blip on the radar---drool and prayers are working her at the beach!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake