[Dailydrool] Houndie Smell!!!!

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 08:08:45 PDT 2011

I need some help!!   Lola has a SMELL to her that I can not get rid of.  It smells like old moldie feet.  Sometimes its so bad it burns our eyes. The other hounds SMELL BEAUTIFUL, no smell at all.  I have tryed to spray her with Lysol/water/vinegar mixture.  Also have changed their food to make sure it has no corn in it (Dr. Tims).  I just don't know what else to do.  I'm asking if anyone has any ideas before I take her in to the Vet.  She has had this for about a year now but it was a come and go and not that bad. Now its all the time!!!!!   I have to wash couches and beds once a week!!   Any ideas??????

Linda
Mom to Ellie, Buddy, Smellie Lola and Foster Brandi!!!