[Dailydrool] Extra Clean Basset Drool

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 08:59:56 PDT 2011

Dis is Edmond Dawd.

Momma was gunna let me write in tewday about the terrible fing she did to me yebsterday. (Daddy told me we was camping and it was ok to get dirty so I digs lotsa holes and got good an dirty last weekend--then she took me to a bathering place AND LEBT ME there ALLS ALONE! She cames to her senses and came back for me afters I was clean). But we sees its more important for me to spend time making da drool for Pearl, Sister Daisy & Rocket. Maybe Momma will gib me some extra bizcits.

Love and drool to eberyone who needs it!

Edmond Dawd (I look so handsome and shiny) & Kimi