[Dailydrool] private itch

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 11:15:24 PDT 2011

Hi all, momPerson here,

Poor Snoopy has an itch in a VERY private place.

He was neutered the day we took him home .. January 12th.  His sac was just HUGE
and very droopy as he was already 5/12 years old ... it hung way past his
knees.  As the months have gone by it has gotten smaller and smaller and smaller
... just a tiny fraction of itself and mostly covered with hair.  But the last
week or so he has been itching.  I just checked and it isn't tender nor swollen
nor red nor anything.  But it's itching him like crazy and he's uncomfortable.
Any ideas?  Should I call the vet?

thanks,
Dale ... with Snoopy (it ITCHES, it really does) and Cyrus (stop chewing and
maybe it'll stop itching)