[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy Tonight

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 15:42:57 PDT 2011

Sister Daisy is back at the Winchester Bed and Breakfast, she spent the day at the clinic, and she looks much better today. They went to take her out and Betinna said she trotted all over the back room on a sniffing mission. They force fed her a can of AD-some special food for animals that refuse to eat, have her on meds to try and kick start the choppers, along with the iV and antibiotics. If I can get her to eat, she will go back tomorrow and get the cath out. If not she will again spend the day. This is one stubborn basset here--
Jake has again carried out the full body sniff and according to him she passes, and he is thrilled. Elwood, on the other hand is still saying McDonalds will cure it all and he will take a double with fries.No pie, he is watching his figure.
So I think we are getting there, we are on Sister Daisy time and that feels like we are watching paint dry.

Thats the latest at the Beach--(which has turned cool and the AC is finally off!)

Thank you all so much-you have helped us more than you will ever know!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake