[Dailydrool] Pearl is home

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:03:25 PDT 2011

Lots of driving and we are all tired. She is agitated but ate a couple of bites from my hand. Gums and tongue are white - they never did give a transfusion after the one went into her leg (which is still very swollen) and she is severely anemic. I gave her the pain meds and what food she would eat and hope she falls asleep. I have her in the bathroom to help keep her quiet but not sure how that will fly. She has been whining on and off. I can't tell if it's pain, confusion, or something else. I just hope the pain meds make her sleepy and she calms down. Tomorrow I will make satin balls and add liver to get her to eat and build her back up. Hoping she calms down over the next day or so and tolerates me going to work on Monday. Pearl does have a nice sleek little belly now!

Synthia

Sent from my Verizon iPhone