[Dailydrool] Thank You

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 23:09:46 PDT 2011

Thank you to everyone who sent such nice emails and electronic cards when we had to help our Miss Ellie Mae Basset to the Rainbow Bridge.  The home seems so strange without the Diva lying on her blanket waiting for Dad Slave to bring her dinner with a treat mixed into it.  (No eating in the kitchen like the other fur kids.)  If someone would dare to be on her blanket she would go find Daddy and tattle as only she could until he came and made the culprit move.  Yes I wonder how she is doing at the Rainbow Bridge since she is use to be the Shining Star who always got waited on and got her way.  At least twice a day she would back under the coffee table and use the sides to scratch her back while she groaned her pleasure about how good it felt.  Things certainly change in our homes when one of our babies leave.  I wonder what do I do with her collar and food dish?  When do I move through the house and not automatically step over where she should
 be napping on the floor?  Maybe someday I'll know the answers, till then I'll just love more on the other fur-kids.
Terry Sue,
Naughty Ollie Basset
Asher Mini Schnauzer
Star Kitty