[Dailydrool] Cysts

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 10:12:09 PDT 2011

Frank the Tank had two cysts removed this past week, including one on
his side that had opened and drained on and off for a year or so.
Finally, it did NOT drain, and was causing him some pain because it was
getting so big on the inside. The vet said pretty much what Daisy Mae's
vet said: the only way to get rid of it for good was to remove it.

The cysts were removed on Tuesday, and now, Saturday, Frank feels
terrific!! He's bouncing and running all over the place (even though
we're supposed to leash-walk him for 10 days since he has two 10-inch
incisions). I think the cyst on his side was bothering him more than we
realized, and we're glad we had it removed.

Nancy, owned by FrankenTank, and Tina the Bra-Stealer