[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 28 05:39:24 PDT 2011

At 01:46 9/28/2011, Jane wrote:

>Also, while you're on the Animal Rescue site, please
>make sure you go to their main page and click on the purple "Click Here to
>Give-It's Free" tab and donate a bowl of food to a shelter. It only takes
>one second more to do and you'll give a meal to another needy dog.

I became aware of the Hunger Site, which was the original idea, well
over ten years ago.  The site was taken over by the current owners
and has expanded to include Animal Rescue, Breast Cancer, Autism,
Rain Forest, Children's Health, Literacy, and, recently, Veterans.

It speaks well of them that they can fund the Shelter Challenge.  I
click on the different sites every morning as part of my routine and
ask that you consider doing this, too.

BTW, my bride discovered the Woolite spot treatment several years ago
and won't do without it.  Works great.

Tommy in Danville