[Dailydrool] A MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 15:01:53 PDT 2011

wanted to let you all know we have the Get Well Soon basset planter on
HB again.  kathleen does a nice job of putting items together to be
bidded on.....  Thankyou for looking..... and thx for bidding, too.

sending good ole Montana drool to everyone who needs some.   our basset
named Lucky....is on BOTW and was adopted by our friends in Missoula,
mt.    He has the life of Riley now.    He was almost stolen from us so
getting him adopted was a wonderful day!

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager