[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy Is Improving!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 15:15:11 PDT 2011

Momma here. One that is breathing a bit easier right now. Daisy is doing better I think.  Drool and Prayers are both miracle workers! She is alert, walking, barking, the plumbing is on all systems go, and she has ate some on her own. We are still having to force feed her, but she is taking bites of food here and there, so we are gaining ground. Daisy has never been a food motivated hound so my work is twice as hard. I thank you for all the food suggestions, liver seems to be her choice, and chicken liver a close second. I went to Burger Kingz today and brought her a double cheeseburger and fries--the Boyz were overjoyed, Daisy ate 1 fry. No burger, one lonely fry.
Her attitude is huge, she bit Jake yesterday as his sniffing got just too personal and she came off the perch at warp speed, nailed him and dared him to come back for round 2. He is a quick learner, he stayed away. It has rained almost all weekend, Daisy motored right out the dog door on her own. We have had to drag the idiots out on a leash.
I will call Doc in the morning, give him a update, and she goes back the end of the week to get all her staples taken out. Hopefully she will be eating fully in the next couple days, she has lost about 10 pounds now. I gained them as I have sat perchside trying to interest her in whatever I was eating.

So, from the Beach, I think we are turning the corner, slowly, but we are getting there!!
Drool Rules, and once again, I thank each and everyone of you for all the caring, you all are the best!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake