[Dailydrool] Redo

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:24:28 PDT 2011

I just typed a bunch of stuff and then it went poof.  I hate computers when
they do that.  Marley is not calm and not itchy.  It finally got to the
point that we had to see the vet.  She has massive alergies to lots of stuff
but most of the time she is ok.  She is much better now.  Another lady at
the vet wanted to know if she was fat or pregnant.  If you can't say
something nice..........  Marley is not a fat basset.  She is lumpy and
droopy but not fat.  That gal was just rude.  Very rude.

She got a bath after the kitties did.  Ninja watched from the door of the
bathroom.  She was the superviser.  The kitties were not amused.  Daniel,
the hair hater, came upstairs because Picasso was so loud and screamy.  He
forgave me a few days later.

Right nowmy couch buddy is Maggie.  She is a large couch buddy.  And a
complete sweetie.  She gets so upset at storms and she is very jealous of
anyone else getting petted.  Right now she is soft and lovely and sleeping.
She is a big girl.  I wonder what the woman at the vet would have said at
the sight of her.  She is our most reluctant eater too.  We often have to
hand feed the first bit to get her to eat.  Otherwise she just looks at it
until someone else eats it for her.  And she is always a lady who never
tries to eat fingers when taking bites.

We love the picture of Ms Beasley.  She is a real beauty.  We hope Ruth is
doing well.

Snooters and drool to all.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie an Shelby with the mom and the now clean kitty boys.