[Dailydrool] WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 18:39:54 PDT 2011

So, Target had turkey breast on sale --99 cents a pound, bought one, they were big, 8.5 pounds, but figured that we would have it for dinner and the dogs would have plenty. Well Daisy was alseep on the dog bed in the living room, the boys in bed. Then I heard her woof. I ran in there and she was full of herself. I took her some turkey breast. She gobbled it up like she hadnt seen food in weeks. I got her more.  Plate 2 gone down the pie hole. Plate 3 all but one bite. Small plates, but add together and it was a good amount. I was grabbing her, hugging her, and she looked at me like I was nuts.
I could dance on the roof!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake