[Dailydrool] Oxygen Masks

B. Williams airmaxracn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 13:49:12 PDT 2011

I have been busy the past few weeks, on my days off of course, but wanted all that love our dogs to hear this one. We had been given the
remaining resuscitation masks that a friend had purchased to give to our local fire depts. We had bought 2 for our FD, so we got busy making
sure all the Southern Idaho Fire Departments were equipped with them.
Last Monday, we made sure that the Fruitland & Payette Depts got
theirs. This Friday morning, only 4 days after having them, we got a
call from Payette's Chief, thanking us for getting the set of three
oxygen masks to them, as they had a bad fire Thursday evening, and
because they had our masks, they saved 6 dogs in that fire ... all were
doing great! I have since ordered them a second set for their new truck
as they are a growing community. I always tell them that I hope they
never have to use them, but in Cassie's memory, we want all depts to be ready if they need to be used. We have been written up for this in many of
the local papers, and the newsletter I do once a month for my job is
getting my write-up this month, too. Yesterday, the fire chief from
Fruitland stopped by with a beautiful thank you certificate for us. I am really missing my little girl right now, but I know she is watching me
from that bridge, is proud of me, and wants everyone to know the good
thing I am doing in her name ... thanks for letting me tell you all
about this.

Barb
Fred, Matilda,Harley & Cassie,ATB

Dogs are miracles with paws
~~~~~~~~~~
It came to me that every time
I lose a dog they take a
piece of my heart with them.
And every new dog who comes into my life,
gifts me with a piece of their heart.
If I live long enough, all the
components of my heart will be dog,
and I will become as generous and loving as they
are.
~Unknown