[Dailydrool] FYI

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 15:36:52 PDT 2011

Yesterday an odd thing happened, I got some phone calls from a couple of
droolers who said they had heard one of the Missouri Rescues was out of
business and the dogs left behind needed transport to Canada ASAP.
I knew for a fact Western Missouri Basset Rescue is NOT out of business we
just took in new dogs this past week, so I was worried about my dear friend
in Southern Missouri who owns the other Missouri Basset Rescue and she is
fine too. So I do not know who is spreading this rumor but it is not true.
All of the Missouri Basset Rescues are in business.