[Dailydrool] More news on Pearl

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:28:24 PDT 2011

She ate more hot dogs today which is good. We will try to expand the options but glad something is going in. The pathology came back and the spleen was positive for hemangiosarcoma. We got it early since it was found incidentally during her surgery, with no obvious metastasis but it is still highly likely to have spread. So we will watch and hope for the best.

Now that she can taste and smell Pearl has decided that no tramadol will pass those lips. We stopped the metacam with concerns of stomach upset sober arthritis is kicking in with a vengeance now that she is up and around. I am waiting for a Rx for gabapentin now with hopes that it will help her out. We will start tonight and assess how it is working on Monday when she gets sutures out.

Synthia, Miss Pearl (yuck, no tramadol, no way), Kahuna ( I help eat her leftovers) , Zuma (not if I get them first) and the big kids Cardiff(pearl won't play with me) and Griffin (keep me out of it)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone