[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Bassetfest

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 15:52:47 PDT 2011

We wanted to thank everybvody for coming to Bassetfest this year!! We had a record crowd !!  The westher was perfect in the lower 70's and the hounds had a blast. Several hounds were in the pond swimming and a couple fell in by accident. :(  Several dogs went into new foster homes and some got adopted by people already approved. There were hounds every where; running, playing, swimming even shopping in the raffle room. LOL There are some really good pics on OBR's facebook and all kind of good stories too. We do have some purple hoodies left over and a few shirts. They are still on the web site with the new kelly green hoodies with just the OBR logo. You can check themout at www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Thanks again for all your donations and we are glad every body had such a good time.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB and OBR