[Dailydrool] FAREWELL TO A SPECIAL DAILY DROOL FRIEND

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Sep 21 06:55:57 PDT 2011

The following was posted on Ruth Beattie's Facebook page.

"To all of my Aunt Ruth's Facebook family. As some of you may know, Ruth was
suffering from End Stage renial Falure, Diabeatis, and Heart Disease. She went
into cardiac arrest this morning, and after honoring her wishes, no heroic
measures were taken. At around 12:30 this afternoon Ruth Beattie passed away.
She is in a better place with her Mother, Father and Sister Mary whom we lost
around this time 3 years ago. Ruthie wanted to be creamated, and we will honor
her wishes. A memorial service date will be set in the next few weeks. This is
Michael, her nephew. If you would like more info, please feel free to leave
comments on this page as the family will be checking it."

"It has been a very sad day. I lost my sister Ruth Beattie this afternoon, she
had been suffering with end stage renal failure, diabetes, heart disease. She
went into heart and respitory arrest this morning at 5 a.. Her wishes were for
no heroic measures, so we just gave her comfort care. We were all gathered
around her, our hands resting on her when she went to a much better place. We as
a family have decided to respect her wishes, we are having her creamated, with a
Memorial service in a fews weeks. Ruthie was 56, and just yesterday her and I
were laughing and carrying on. There is 1 more Angel on our side in heaven
tonight. I am Ruth's youngest sister jeannie nitzh..if you would like more info,
please write me at jeannitzh at gmail.com or add me as a friend..she thought so
much of all of you.."

Rest in Peace, dear Ruthie.  We know you will be waiting for Ms. Beasley at the
Bridge.