[Dailydrool] Blossom

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 06:42:36 PDT 2011

we are so sorry to hear that Blossom made her way to the bridge,  I  cried
when I read your post about her opening her eyes to look at you,  I  know
how bad your heart aches right now, but she is no longer is in pain  and sick,
as for Elmo take him for long walks, continue to do the things you  always
did and just spend extra special time with him,  my miniature  Dachshund
mourned for about three months, and when we walked she would always  keep
looking for her Lucy,  I always walked Lucy and we walked ahead of her  and her
daddy, trust me, it is heart wrenching to watch them look for their
companion. every thing takes time !  all I can say is that it WILL get  better.

Love and hugs

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie