[Dailydrool] Bennett

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 19:54:09 PDT 2011

With Ben having those problems that Sunday, I forgot to tell about his
antics the day before. We had two guests at the cottage on Saturday, and made
four nice steaks on the grill for dinner. The steaks were grilled and put in
the  kitchen to rest while we ate our salads. As we are eating, we hear
this funny  noise in the kitchen, it is quite small and does not have a lot of
counter  space. I get up from the table and go into the kitchen to find Ben
with the  largest of the steaks in his mouth. Well, I get it away from him,
and take the  remaining three out for our dinner to split among the four of
us. Ben did not  get to keep it, but no one got seconds.

Douglas and for a moment, a happy Ben