[Dailydrool] Ruth Beattie

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 20:47:17 PDT 2011

 I was deeply saddened to read of Ruth Beattie's death.  It seems like just yesterday that her sister, Mary, passed away far too young and she joyfully took on Mrs. Beasley.  I hope her family allows her to go with the Drooler who discussed taking her with Ruth.  I know it would make her smile and Mrs. Beasley happy to have someone to love on her who loves Bassets as much as she did.  It's been a really sucky week so far so I had myself a cathartic cry...my second or third of the day, and tomorrow I will just keep on keeping on.

My heart goes out to all who have suffered losses lately.  Hugs, snooters and healing drool to those with houndies or humans who are ill.  Thank Dawg Sister Daisy seems to be on the mend.  We truly needed that good news...

Hugs to all,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley