[Dailydrool] Change of date for Mid-ABHR Picnic

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 13:14:31 PDT 2011

Due to the rain expected (and flooding of our picnic area) tomorrow and Saturday,
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound's picnic originally scheduled for September 24th has been moved to October 8, 2011.

ANNUAL FALL PICNIC
NEW DATE: Saturday, October 8, 2011
11:00am – 3:00pm
North Branch Park's Brook Grove picnic area
355 Milltown Road
Bridgewater, NJ
$10 per person, children under age 12 and bassets free.

We are also holding a picnic in Long Island on October 2, 2011, so you have a choice of events or attend both!

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
2011 Long Island Fall Basset Picnic
Sunday, October 2, 2011
12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Family Residences Saddle Rock Ranch
41 Swezeytown Road
Middle Island, NY 11953

Join us for a day of fun including contests, prizes, merchandise, and a PARADE OF RESCUED DOGS. Registration of $15 per person (children under age 12 and bassets are free) includes lunch and a special donation to Family Residences and Essential Enterprises.

Contact adopt4paws at yhaoo.com for info.