[Dailydrool] Memories

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 13:39:46 PDT 2011

OK,  you all know how when you sit around sometimes and have a memory pop
back into your head,  one you had not thought about for years, right?

I wasn't just sitting around,  but loving on a few hounds and remembered one
time when one of our babies had to have part of her tail amputated due to a
large tumor that had grown on it.

Her name was Belle and she was a mostly white Basset, around 10 or so, the
longest ears, and just stunning.  Anyhow,  we had about 7 hounds at the
time, and I shaved the upper half of all their tails, in support of Belle.

I got some grief from Pat when she got home and saw what I had done,

but I really got flack when we all went to the dog park, from the other
hound folks.

Belle has been gone for some years now,    this memory still makes me smile
and I would do it again...much to Pat's dismay.

Drool to all in need...Bounders are sending far and wide

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and