[Dailydrool] FW: Oh, my.......back in business

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:45:18 PDT 2011

Today we received a very surprising email  from a secret Santa Basset.  He was concerned and saddened to think the Tana triplets goodies wouldn't be out there for this coming holiday season.  Santa Basset has offered to send a donation for our supplies to keep the tradition going.  We don't  think we make THAT much difference to anyone's holiday season, but the gurls gave their twelve paws  to accept the generosity.  If anyone wishes to inquire feel free to email us at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com.  Maybe there might be a few new folks out there who would be able to purchase a stocking, ornament or Kwismus wreath to benefit Montana Basset rescue.  100% of the proceeds go to the rescue.  Right now any bassets that Leslie gets in have to be boarded because of her neck surgery from this spring.  We think we have many references out there in drool land from previous years.  Annie Belle would be glad to give anyone info and send out pictures of what we do.  Jennie Mae's attention span to business is about as short as she is and Lacey wasn't here last year but sure would like to help out her Gramma Leslie.  Thanks so much!

Tana triplets
Annie Belle(I am the leader and am very smart)
Jennie Mae(don't let it go to your head)
Lacey Jo(I jus wanna help)